WHEMN Young Professionals Scholarship
Women ages 35 and under who:
- Are verifiably employed in the field of higher education.
- Have not previously attended a WHEMN conference.
- Have obtained permission from her supervisor to apply for the Young Professional Scholarship prior to submitting the scholarship application.
Terms and Guidelines
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the experience, career potential, and financial need of the applicant.
- The recipient is required to attend all conference functions and should plan travel accordingly. • The recipient is expected to submit a 150-word testimonial of her experience at the conference. A photo will also be taken during the conference. Both the photograph and the testimonial may be used in future marketing materials.
- The scholarship is not renewable and a candidate may only receive the award once. • An alternate may be selected in the event that the scholarship recipient does not accept the award. • The award of the scholarship is subject to the availability of funds.
- Completed Application Form
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Professional Recommendation
All completed application materials should be submitted to the Young Professional Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kelly Smith Marion (2020)-University of Mississippi
- Tiffany Perryman (2020)-Copiah Lincoln Community College
You will need a Google email account to complete the application.